- By registering online and participating in the Event, Participants acknowledge the privacy statements below and consent to the collection, use, disclosures and/or processing of their personal information as set out below.
- The Organiser will collect, use, disclose and/or process participants’ personal data or information (including information provided in the registration form) provided by them. The data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by AMP Singapore for the purpose of processing and managing participants’ registration in the Event, as well as generally for the administration, promotion and marketing of the Event.
- The Organiser may contact Participants from time to time via electronic transmissions to their email address, and/or by phone call or text messages which have been given at the Event registration.
- Participants are responsible for the data and contents which they have uploaded on the registration form and profile page of the Event website. The Organiser reserves the right to delete any images or captions deemed inappropriate without prior notice to the Participants.
- If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participant’s participation in the Event.